J-Dos Internationalé, Inc. (J-Dos) is a small, woman and minority owned management consultant business. Founded in 1995, J-Dos headquarters are located in Washington, DC, with two satellite offices in Maryland. For over 21 years, J-Dos clients have had access to a wide array of solutions designed to provide federal, local and state governments, as well as private clients, complete management and engineering support services. J-Dos’ focus is in the areas of program, construction and facilities management, as well as staff augmentation and administrative support services. We support each of these areas with a strong engineering and management background and pride ourselves on our ability to finish every task and project exceeding our client’s expectations, on time and within budget. Our professional staff possesses a wealth of highly specialized skills and knowledge which enable us to assist clients in solving difficult technical management problems. We combine the knowledge and skills of our staff with strong project management leadership in order to plan, implement, control and monitor all projects. Our rigorous quality assurance methodologies are designed to ensure our services are complete and consistent with our client’s goals.
We have provided engineering, construction, program, and project management services for multiple agencies including:
- District Department of General Services (DGS)
- Department of Interior (DOI)
- District of Columbia FEMS (DC FEMS)
- DC Water and Sewer Authority (DC WATER)
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA)
- District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS)
- DC Department of Parks & Recreation (DPR)
- District Department of Transportation (DDOT)
- District of Columbia Public Libraries (DCPL)
J-Dos has also done reputable international work and we continue to seek additional international opportunities. We have completed programs and projects for the governments of Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Guyana and the British Virgin Islands.